SAP ERP Consultant
Bratislava, Žilina, Banská Bystrica, full-time
We look for you
- Motivated person aspiring to be part of innovative team and work on new technological solutions in SAP
- Advanced analytical thinking
- Fluent English; any other language is beneficial
- Technical background (programming skills in any language)
- Basic knowledge of database systems
- You have 2+ years hands on experience in SAP ERP or CRM
- You have a driving license (class B)
You will be responsible
As a member of our internationally operating SAP Consulting Service Line you will work closely with our customers all over Europe and North America in acquisition and realization of mass data modification projects.
Typical tasks will be
Typical tasks will be
- Working on customer projects (on-site and remotely) aimed at data adaptation reflecting customer business needs
- Preparation and delivery of customer tailored solutions using standard SAP SLO/ DataVard tool set
- Responsibilities for project work in cooperation with colleagues and communicating with customers/ third parties
- Actively supporting and innovating existing DataVard’s software and service portfolio
- Active knowledge sharing
- Being part of a motivated, innovative and dynamic team
- International work environment
- Extensive product and process training and knowledge transfer
- Growth opportunities and chances of long-term employment
- Flexible work times
- Possibility to travel abroad
- World wide travel insurance
- Extra beneficial sickleave pay
- Attractive Bonus plan
- Language trainings
- Additional company benefits
Information for applicantsWe will only contact those candidates with the best fit in skills and experience.
Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Award
Data management specialist DataVard is recognized by Deloitte as one of the fastest growing and most innovative technology companies in Germany. Deloitte awarded DataVard 3rd place at its Technology Fast 50 Award 2015 for its software (KATE) that automates tests of SAP® systems.
BECOME A DATAVARDIANIf you’re interested in any of these positions please send us a motivation letter with a professional CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?The core of our success is the people that make this happen, from the inexperienced to experienced we care about every DataVardian. Therefore we heavily invest into professional development and personal satisfaction of our employees.
Visit our career page to find out how we hire and what we can offer.