|Date of start:
||Banská Bystrica, Bratislava
||Mgr. Ľudmila Strašková
We look for you
- You are experienced with Business Intelligence, ideally SAP Netweaver BI:You know data extraction from SAP systems, ETL and data modeling
- Experience with SAP Business Objects are beneficial, but not required
- You have strong communicative skills and are able to quickly understand our customer’s requirements
- You have strong analytical problem-solving skills and want to learn new things every day. You are not scared to think out of the box and come up with new, creative solutions for customer requirements
- You have a technical background, e.g. you are able to create SQL statements and short program routines which are required for e.g. start/stop routines.
- You have experience with SAP Netweaver technology, e.g. you know ABAP, Dynpro, WebDynpro or the BI Administrator Workbench
- You speak fluent English; German skills or other languages are beneficial
- Driving license class B is required
You will be responsible
As DataVard consultant your job will be to work on customer projects to implement customer specific requirements in our BI team. You will work on BI data transformation projects and help our customers adapt their data to changed business requirements.
Typical tasks will be:
- Working in a very dedicated, young team on projects to deliver consulting services to our international customers
- Customer communication and occasional travelling to our customers
- Project planning and scoping, feasibility studies and supporting project preparation
- Integration of developers into customer projects when required
- Helping our developers improve our tools and services to match extended, complex customer requirements
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Being part of a young and dynamic team
- Extensive product and process training
- Working in an international environment
- Language improvement
- Knowledge transfer and growth opportunities
- Additional company benefits
We are DataVard
DataVard is a specialized provider of SAP® Data Management solutions. Using our combination of specialized tools and expertise, DataVard has helped organizations of all sizes and industries restructure, convert, and enrich data across their existing IT landscape to align IT with business objectives. Our subsidiaries in Germany, Slovakia, and in the U.S. serve customers across the globe since 1998.
Main business area of the company:
Information technology, Consulting
Number of employees: 80
DataVard s. r. o.
Become a DataVardian.
If you’re interested in any of these positions please send us a motivation letter with a professional CV (including a recent picture) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about DataVard s. r. o. visit www.datavard.com.