Place of work
CTP is a Dutch-based, international, full-service commercial property developer and asset manager, with almost 4mio sq. m of A-class properties in more than 40 strategic locations throughout central Europe. CTP specializes in the delivery and management of custom-built, high-tech business facilities for leading international and domestic companies making strategic investments in new or expanded operations in Central Europe.
To strenghten our team we are looking for suitable candidate for the position of
Junior Business Developer
CTP Invest, spol. s r.o.
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic and commercially talented person to join our growing company in the capacity of a JUNIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPER for Slovakia Region.
CTP plans to expand its portfolio, this is a mixture of warehouse / logistics / flexi / retail and office space. The junior business developer reports to the managing director and works closely together with other business developers.
Job description / involvement in:
- Finding tenants for our portfolio in Slovakia region:
- Build and maintain a network of contacts
- After-sales, after-care:
- Coordination of meetings and viewings with clients and locally based project managers.
- Other which helps to present, promote and grow CTP business in the region.
Such person should have good understanding about what CTP stands for and offers, learn all about the projects which are currently available and have up-to-date information about the characteristics of the central European region. The business developer should know the market in terms of projects and competitors in the region.
We will train and mentor you to become the best.
- This position is suitable for University graduates or candidates with 1 - 2 years of experience
- Bachelor or Engineer university degree – technical, commercial, economics (STU, University of Economics as well as schools abroad or similar)
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English
- Candidates should be interested in real estate and property development field
- Dynamic and result oriented person with strong drive
- Flexibility and very good negotiations skills
- Willingness to learn
- Great opportunity to grow your career within a successful and stable company
- Work in a young and talented team
- Interesting salary level with bonus scheme
Start possible immediately, or ASAP
Work place: Bratislava (and travelling through the region)
In case you meet the criterias above and are interested to join our team, please send us your CV in English. In case we do not contact you back within 14 days, then you have not been selected for personal interview.