Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Organising and supervising different departments within the company so that the work flow of work does not get interupted
- Oversee the smooth functioning of the company’s operations, in order to facilitate productivity, efficiency and quality
- Reporting and forecasting operational KPI’s in the Slovak republic
- Together with other group companies – Latvia, Poland, Czech republic and Georgia, is involved in development of new
ways to make the company more productive
- Develops, administers and maintains lending, debt collection and customer service strategies to the Slovak market
- Is involved in implementation and testing of the company software
Employee perks, benefits
- Appropriate salary
- Dynamic, friendly and international working environment
- Strong growth and training opportunities
- Chance to work on product and end to end process development
Information about the selection process
As an Operations Manager you will execute strategies that drive an increase in productivity of the business. Your sole purpose will be to find ways to make the company more productive by providing effective methods in its business operations. You will be responsible for the efficient and effective handling of the following loan operations processes: loan administration, cutomer service and debt collection. This position works closely with other teams on various cross-functional projects and initiatives and manages special projects within the creditON group.
Candidates with education suit the positionUniversity education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Language skillsEnglish - advanced and Slovak - native speaker
Number of years of experience
Personality requirements and skills
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an operations manager or similar
- Minimum batchelor’s degree (preferably business, finance or economics)
- Advanced English
- Analytical and logical thinking, high level of precission and responsibility
- Customer service mind set
- Team leader personality
- Good knowledge of IT
Brief description of the company
creditONE is an innovative consumer finance company based in Riga, Latvia, and we provide one of the fastest and most flexible online loans. We are currently expanding our business through Latvia, Czech Republic into Slovakia and therefore looking for an amazing people to form our creditONE team in Bratislava.
We provide small, quick and flexible online loans via internet or mobile to a wide range of clients. Our company culture is based around speed, efficiency and client service excellence all delivered by a hard working and fun loving team of professional and friendly people.
Number of employees
Company addressCreditONE s.r.o.
811 01 Bratislava