Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Frontend Developer (Ref. No.: JO-1703-349969_10)
Information about the position
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who can excel in a fluid environment and who are excited about challenging projects, technologies and people.
We need highly talented individuals who are able to think on their feet and offer unique perspectives as well as develop innovative solutions for our clients.
- Translate, with high fidelity, UI/UX designs and wireframes into functional and robust web pages using a combination of markup and template languages.
- Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms using bootstrap.
- Understand responsive web design to create layouts that render appropriately on a variety of devices (mobile, tablet, laptop, PC).
- Leverage popular front-end component libraries (e.g. jQuery UI) to implement complex visual layouts efficiently and effectively.
- 10% Configuration – maintenance tasks
- 10 % Change request/defect analysis
- Hands on experience in Frontend development
- Experience in the digital industry (e-commerce, social media and mobile)
- Agile/Scrum experience is highly valued
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements
- Client based projects (West Europe) – willingness to travel to client site is required
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to email@example.com
- Work in consulting multi-national project environment
- Training focused on soft skills and technical skills, external certification
- Attractive salary package, full paid luncheon and gift vouchers, per diems above prescribed government level
- Smartphone, fast mobile internet 10GB per month, laptop
- Medical care, sick days, employee’s vacation 25 days per year
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Well established IT company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava