Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
SW tester (banking/insurance) (Ref. No.: JO-1705-353506_8)
Information about the position
- You are responsible for maintaining and improving the software testing with a strong focus on test automation and continuous integration
- In close collaboration with the developers, you will design, plan, execute and automate tests on various test levels
- You will help building up a DevOps culture and support all test activities around it, namely enabling continuous integration & delivery through test automation
- You have to take responsibility for our testing platform and methodology and become a role model and trusted partner for a modern testing organization
- member of department responsible for building and supporting the IT platforms that enable the Risk Management business function
- team is dedicated to drive the quality of our software products by supporting the various development teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- You are an enthusiastic software tester who is passionate about quality and willing to take on responsibility and ownership for testing
- You continuously strive to increase your (technical and business) knowhow and improve your own work.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and with a strong focus on solving problems
- You are familiar with test methodologies and test automation.
- You have experience with the following continious integration/database development tools: Visual Studio Database projects, Team Foundation Server, Git, Microsoft Release Management, SQL Server Data Tools
- Team player, fast learning, innovative, showing a high degree of own initiative
- Strong communication skills and proficiency in English
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Well established international company
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava