Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Junior IT tester (German language) (Ref. No.: JO-1703-350824_8)
Information about the position
We are looking for a Junior Software Tester to execute exploratory tests in order to ensure product quality for our client.
Responsibilities include estimating, planning, and executing testing activities. You will also ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked, and resolved in our defect tracking system.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Requires a Bachelor's degree
- Experience with creating SQL
- Advanced German sklills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with the standard software development lifecycle.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining a professional demeanor.
- Ability to be a team player and to collaborate with project team members
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to email@example.com
- Work in multi-national teams and agile environments
- Access to newest trends, experts, communities, points of view
- Technology-focused career track or delivery-career track – a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication, people and delivery management aspects
- Attractive compensation and benefits package
- Work for well-known international company
- Professional career development and regular trainings (IT skills, languages)
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
IT & consulting company
Requirements for the employee
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) and
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava