Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Java developer Vienna (Ref. No.: JO-1704-352147)
Information about the position
We are looking for a Software developer (Java) to Vienna for our client.
In this position, you will be responsible for the development and support of Java projects and applications with highest quality and commitment through the entire Software Development Lifecycle.
· Design, develop, test, support and deploy custom desktop, web and service applications
· Research and evaluate software related technologies and products.
· Implement best practices, standards and procedures including quality and delivery methodologies and ensure compliance with the documented software processes and procedures throughout the life cycle of software products.
· Work in an agile Team setup together with PM and QA
· Coordinate with enterprise architects, development leads and product managers to determine appropriate functionalities and implementation.
· Take an active role in improvement endeavours
· University graduate / bachelor’s degree in technology-related field (e.g. computer science, MIS, etc.) or technical education.
· Minimum 2 - 4 years of experience in a professional software development work environment
· Excellent understanding of OOP concepts and principles and JAVA programming language skills
· Knowledge about DataFlex programming language or willingness to learn it
· Preparedness to develop, maintain and modernize legacy software applications
· Hands-on experience within agile software development methodologies in a multi-division processing company (international experience a strong plus)
· In-depth experience designing API’s (SOAP / REST) and implementing services based on it
· Experience with Testing and CI; TDD, automated unit/functional/integration testing
· Strong understanding of Software Design Patterns and Enterprise Design Patterns, MS SQL Server skills or similar, especially in performance related areas and understanding of agile development methodologies (ideally SCRUM)
· Strong English language skills (oral and written) in routine, technology-related work settings
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 180/300 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Know-how about Pervasive Database (PSQL)
· Experience in development of single page web applications
· Knowledge about .NET/C# programing language/framework
· Independent and self-motivated personality
· Excellent team player
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Excellent command of English in spoken and written form
· Enjoys working in a multi-cultural environment
· Willingness to travel (max 10%)
• Work in fast growing international company
• Most state of the art office environment
• Development and potential to grow
• Multi-cultural environment
• Inspiring colleagues from many different countries
• Employee referral program
• Teambuilding, Team events, Christmas Party
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is well-known for tax-free shopping
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
811 06 Bratislava