Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
QA Software Tester (Ref. No.: JO-1611-343776)
Information about the position
- Work closely with developers and analysts testing the software products on various platforms (Web apps, iOS apps)
- Creating test specifications to outline the test strategy for new features
- Communicate directly with QA department in the US
- Perform manual, acceptance and formal testing
- Identify, troubleshoot and report bugs
- You have an interest in QA, excellent testing aptitude, troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- advanced English
- proactive and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- basics of Linux/Unix OS (command line)
- knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodology
- HTML, CSS, XML
- bug/task system Jira,
- familiarity with test automation tools (e.g. Selenium framework)
- motivational salary
- flexible working time, home office
- performance bonus
- trainings, language courses, certifications
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava