Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Linux Project Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1611-343617)
Information about the position
- Responsibility for DC migration project and change management of Applications Solutions within a high availability environment.
- Responsibility for migration customer’s systems to new generation DC and to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Responsibility for the optimization of the support process, proactive support, creation and maintaining of related documentation.
- At least 4 years practical experience in managing IT Infrastructure based on UNIX/Linux serves
- Excellent understanding and at least 2 years’ experience in managing high availability environments, and associated technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of disaster recovery methodologies and best practices.
- Very good understanding in SAN Technology and hands on experience with storage equipment from major vendors (HP, EMC, IBM, NetApp).
- Experience with Implementation, managing and troubleshooting Brocade/Cisco equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced storage technologies (LVM, VxVM, Multipathing).
- Experience with tiered storage and ability to quantify storage requirements for particular application.
- Good knowledge understanding of data replication and backup technologies.
- Excellent Analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills must be able to demonstrate.
- Service oriented behavior and communication to internal and external contacts.
- Good communication skills (Communication to customers verbal and written is mandatory).
- Act as a key technical resource for all support and proactive service, to the Account Team, Customer, and Management.
- Language: fluent in English.
- working in stable international company
- lunch vouchers
- flexible working hours
- education package
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is successfull international company.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava