Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
L1 System Admin (Ref. No.: JO-1610-341159_2)
Information about the position
- Monitors, maintains, and reports system availability within Operating Level Agreements with main Data centers.
- Monitors vendors' support facilities for hardware maintenance to keep systems current and well within vendors' support requirements.
- Provides for system continuity by following backup and recovery processes and procedures to support recovery from hardware and application failures.
- Responsible for Production Batch Monitoring Scheduling Tools
- Provides incident and problem management input for resolution and root cause analysis of complex hardware and software issues within Operating Level Agreements.
- Ensures that the escalation is done according to priority defined in Escalation Matrix.
- Communicates customers as required.
- Clearly communicates procedures and developments to other IT personnel.
- Performs tasks around incidents and service request, within permission boundaries.
- Monitors and evaluates system performance and performs tuning functions to achieve optimal system efficiency and throughput
- Monitors system resource utilization and supports capacity planning by capturing data, analyzing trends
• Excellent communication skills and proficiency in speaking English
• At least 3-years University degree in Computer related field of study or 2 years work experience in IT
• Ability to work with a diverse group of people of different skills, backgrounds, departments and management levels.
• Ability to work on shifts (24x7 operation)
• Unix/Linux and Windows Server Platform experience is an advantage
- Working in a multinational and stable company with an excellent reputation
- Possibilities of training opportunities
- Opportunities for professional development and career growth
- Language courses
- Interesting social program
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client in an international company.
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava