|CPL Jobs is a one of the leading recruitment agencies in Europe with branches in Ireland (www.cpl.ie), Czech Republic (www.cpljobs.cz), Slovakia (www.cpljobs.sk) , Poland (www.cpljobs.pl) and in Hungary (www.cpljobs.hu), Spain, Tunisia, UK specialising in permanent and temporary staffing as well as outsourcing and other HR services. Founded in Dublin in 1989, we have been in operation in Slovakia since 2004, and developed a client base who entrust their recruitment needs to us because we deliver. We are a part of the publicly listed CPL Group plc
Linux/UNIX Project Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1610-341691_2)
Our client is international developing company
Information about the position
- Place of work: Bratislava, Bratislava region
- Start date: asap
- Contract type: full-time
- Project Engineer focuses DC migration project and change management of Applications Solutions, many of them within a high availability environment.
- The main goal is to successfully migrate customer’s systems to new generation DC and to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Moreover this person has the responsibility for the optimization of the support process, proactive support, creation and maintaining of related documentation.
- According to our service level agreements we commit to our customers short response times and to fix problems within a given timeframe.
- At least 4 years practical experience in managing IT Infrastructure based on UNIX/Linux serves
- Excellent understanding and at least 2 years’ experience in managing high availability environments, and associated technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of disaster recovery methodologies and best practices.
- Very good understanding in SAN Technology and hands on experience with storage equipment from major vendors (HP, EMC, IBM, NetApp).
- Experience with Implementation, managing and troubleshooting Brocade/Cisco equipment.
- Excellent knowledge of advanced storage technologies (LVM, VxVM, Multipathing).
- Experience with tiered storage and ability to quantify storage requirements for particular application.
- Good knowledge understanding of data replication and backup technologies.
- Excellent Analytical problem-solving and root cause analysis skills must be able to demonstrate.
- Service oriented behavior and communication to internal and external contacts.
- Good communication skills (Communication to customers verbal and written is mandatory).
- Act as a key technical resource for all support and proactive service, to the Account Team, Customer, and Management.
- Language: fluent in English.
- education for employees
- company events
- languages courses
- others benefits packets
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Information technology, computer programming, web portals
Our client is international developing company
Requirements for the employee
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Brief description of the company
CPL Jobs is a one of the leading recruitment agencies in Europe with branches in Ireland (www.cpl.ie), Czech Republic (www.cpljobs.cz), Slovakia (www.cpljobs.sk) , Poland (www.cpljobs.pl) and in Hungary (www.cpljobs.hu), Spain, Tunisia, UK specialising in permanent and temporary staffing as well as outsourcing and other HR services. Founded in Dublin in 1989, we have been in operation in Slovakia since 2004, and developed a client base who entrust their recruitment needs to us because we deliver. We are a part of the publicly listed CPL Group plc
The company is a holder of a licence to offer recruitment services. (9999/2004-OSS 38/2004)
Main focus of the company's activities
Employment placement and personal consultancy
Number of employees
Information about the selection process
Expected date of completion of the selection process
3 January 2017 (ostávajú ešte 31 dni)