Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Database Developer PL/SQL (Ref. No.: JO-1503-304678_16)
Information about the position
- analysis, design, development, maintenance and support of software applications.
- Performs the following activities: requirements definition, design, development, testing and implementation
- Develops technical system documentation
- Ensures that applications meet the architectural standards
- Experience in PL/SQL programming
- Experience with writing, maintaining, testing and debugging code in applicable programming languages
- Ability to apply Object-Oriented analysis and design
- Advanced communication skills (verbal & written, technical & interpersonal) in English
- Eagerness to learn
- flexible in terms of accepting the short-term travelling abroad
- Basic knowledge of Oracle Server Architecture- advantage
- Experience with web services- advantage
- Experience with Oracle relational databases- advantage
- Attractive compensation package
- Work in multi-national teams and environment
- Pure technology-focused career track or delivery-career track - a balanced career path combining technology skills with communication,
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
International company in Bratislava
Requirements for the employee
Candidates with education suit the position
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava