Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Reporting Specialist (BI) (Ref. No.: JO-1602-325803_10)
Information about the position
- interaction with the Business as well as your IT colleagues
- Your technical understanding allows you to deliver solutions for various Business Intelligence needs across the company
- You work in a team of dynamic and talented colleagues all over the globe
- focus on hands-on implementation or cover parts of Business Analysis as well
- cooperation on different interesting projects
- all complexity levels of requirements: operational -executive management BI, standard/recurring reporting, ad-hoc analysis.
- collaboration with the Big Data & Smart Analytics teams, you explore new ways of using information to deliver compelling Business insights
- Depending on the staffing of each project, your level of involvement may lie anywhere between advisory (i.e. information strategy or tool selection) and hands-on implementation.
- at least 1 year of experience in reporting/BI and data visualisation (more is a plus)
- Experience in business analysis
- 1st or 2nd degree, preferably in computer science
- Knowledge in SQL (MDX/DAX is a plus)
- Knowledge in MS BI is a plus
- Very good knowledge in English is a must
- Experience in rich visualisations, e.g. Smart Analytics, Infographics
- Experience in project or work stream management
- opportunity to participate and join various professional training modules
- possibility to enhance your skills and knowledge
- international, and partly off-shore environment
- wide range of e-learning and classroom training sessions
- language courses
- support training that leads to internationally acknowledged certifications.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Computer skills - programmer
HTML - basic
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava