Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Junior banking system specialist for CEE region (Ref. No.: JO-1605-332610a_9)
Information about the position
Start career in well-established bank house and help to build up new services in Bratislava!
- Be primal contact for corporate clients and provide support for new bank application
- Help corporate clients to transform for new application
- Complete and control all clients’ data
- Provide constant feedback to developers in order to make application more user friendly
- Constant communication with other departments to provide and get updates
- Fluency in any of following languages: Russian, Ukrainian, Bulgarian, Romanian, Polish, Czech
- Pro client orientation
- Mature self-presentation
- Previous experience from call centre or front desk position is welcomed
- Career prospects in new service department
- Internal and external education
- Cool working environment
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data:
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Requirements for the employee
Language skillsEnglish - Upper intermediate (B2) or Czech - Proficiency (C2) or Bulgarian - Upper intermediate (B2) or Romanian - Upper intermediate (B2) or Russian - Upper intermediate (B2) or Ukrainian - Upper intermediate (B2) or
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava