Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Group consolidation and reporting manager (Ref. No.: JO-1606-333182_6)
Information about the position
- Consolidation of financial statements and results for all entities in US and Europe
- Coordination of month end closings, submission of monthly results to Headquarter
- Review and validation of Debts, Lease, Disposals, Investments etc.
- Consolidation of investments
- Reconciliation of Intercompany cross charge and EBIT accounts
- Acting as point of contact for entire organization in financial situation, accounting issues for standardization and compliance related questions
- Implementation of new standards/policies across organization
- Leading of a small team
- Improvement of processes and control environment
- Fluent English
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance/Accounting from an international company
- Audit experience is a plus
- ACCA qualification would be beneficial
- Experience with US GAAP/IFRS needed
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
- 13th salary
- Possibility to be a part of newly established teams
- Language courses
- Interesting social benefits
- Relocation package
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
International company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava