Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Network Engineer/Network Specialist/Opportunity in Networking (Ref. No.: JO-1511-321031_9)
Information about the position
We are searching for more Networking Roles for Bratislava with different levels of experience: Network Specialist/Engineer/Designer, in case of interests for new working challange just send us your CV.
- Reduce network TCO through standardization and transformation to networks and services.
- Improve network availability via standard solutions.
- Reduce cost of network designs via solution reuse and improved staff productivity.
- Increase agility with which network designs are produced and new services are exploited.
- Staff joining the unit will be able to influence the direction it takes towards achieving the above and in developing and continuously improving the telecom specific processes, tools and standards.
- Telecommunication is seen as one of the key strategic areas for the Group.
- The Architecture & Design group is responsible for developing and maintaining the Group Architecture and Standards, providing quality designs & technical configurations with the standards, SOX and Security Baseline Controls
- Cisco design skills
- Develop network designs from high-level architecture, to specific end-to-end component interconnectivity and configuration.
- Conduct and participate in design reviews.
- Interprets network diagrams and documentation.
- Design authority on a broad range of datacoms technologies and protocols. This includes Transmission, WAN , LAN, Security, Wireless.
- Being able to design medium-to-large scalable Enterprise networks and thorough understanding of topologies and routing- Understanding of the services (Desktop services - including mail, caching, Citrix -, SAP) that use enterprise networks and translate their requirements into detailed network design.
- Can translate high-level security policies into network design.
- Able to provide clear advice to customers and project managers given the constraints of time, resources and budget.
- Able to write a standards document with global scope.
- Understands the balance between flexibility and standardisation
-An ability to work in a multi-dimensional work environment
- able and to share at all times information with peers in other teams at different locations
- education for employees
- company events
- languages courses
- others benefits packets
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international IT company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava