Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Business Analyst (Technical Background) (Ref. No.: JO-1609-338965)
Information about the position
- Business Analyst will be responsible for organizing all aspects of the user account request administration of the application in Europe
- The tasks include solving process problems, organizing user reviews, implementing new or changed processes and leading the off - shore user administration team
- Responsible for the implemented compliance controls of the whole application.
- Testings/audits requested periodically or ad hoc. and work closely together with the Compliance lead and the IT operations.
- Ensure a high level of service and quality and the compliance in the user account request process of the application in Europe.
- Lead the off-shore user administration team.
- Perform troubleshooting, resolution, and root cause analysis.
- Manage and implement changes in the account request process involving also members of other IT departments.
- Ensure the compliance of the application in Europe in all implemented compliance controls.
- Test the implemented compliance controls requested periodical or ad hoc with providing the test results or evidences.
- Must have Business Analysis experience 2+ years
- 2+ years Information Technology experience.
- knowledge about the IT security concepts of information systems for recognizing and mitigating enterprise risks and implementing security controls.
- Technical knowledge of mainstream operating systems ( Microsoft Windows,UNIX,etc.) with experience in the effective usage.
- Experience in developing, documenting and maintaining security policies, processes, procedures and standards.
- Working knowledge of project management fundamentals and project plans and the ability to work in a team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills in English, written and verbal.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently to complete tasks when necessary
- opportunity to participate and join various professional training modules
- possibility to enhance your skills and knowledge
- international, and partly off-shore environment
- wide range of e-learning and classroom training sessions
- language courses
- support training that leads to internationally acknowledged certifications.
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international developing company.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava