Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Process Automation Designer (Ref. No.: JO-1610-340674)
Information about the position
- Identifying new process automation opportunities, and quickly assessing feasibility and proposed ROI for automation projects using the Assessment
- Analyzing and understanding the business processes to a keystroke level
- Identifying and communicating the technical software requirements
- Designing automated process solutions (Robots) in accordance with standard design principles and conventions
- Designing and configuring new Robots using core principles and standards that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand
- Creating and maintaining solution documentation
- Development of monitoring solutions suitable for proactive detection of Production and Automation Stability issues
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process
- University Degree
- English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience in software development and/or business process analysis.
- Comprehensive and evident understanding of Microsoft Technology (VB, .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, Web Services).
- Project management experience is very welcome.
- Good written skills with the ability to clearly document and explain business processes and automated solution designs
- Ability to conceptualize automated solutions and understand the implemented design architecture
- An understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow or process diagram and to illustrate a written process description as a workflow or process diagram
- Advantages: Training or certification on Robotic Automation Software packages, Certification in process improvement (Lean 6σ), Financial / insurance services experience and/or service operations expertise an asset
- education for employees
- company events
- languages courses
- others benefits packets
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company in Bratislava
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava