Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Network Administrator (Ref. No.: JO-1609-340328)
Information about the position
- Plans and manages ICT budget.
- Procures, Installs, maintains, upgrades, backups of internal software, workstations, notebooks, phone, teleconference, printers, servers - public web server, internal web applications.
- Troubleshoots ICT problems.
- Manages inventory of HW, SW licenses.
- Maintains assembly room, server room and warehouse
- Implements technical aspect of security - firewalls, door access, login credentials, antivirus.
- Documents systems and infrastructure.
- Infrastructure, Network design and administration (LAN, WLAN)
- Responsible for running the internal infrastructure (phones, computers, network)
- Hardware technologies general overview of End-user (workstations), server (racks, networking), enterprise (SAN, fibre-channel).
- Virtualization (KVM, OpenVZ, LXC, VMware) - Proxmox knowledge is advantage.
- Linux knowledge on administrator level. Debian, CentOS, RHEL 6.x/7.x knowledge is advantage.
- Network design and administration.
- Scripting - bash, Python.
- Knowledge of central identity management technologies is advantage (LDAP, Kerberos).
- Knowledge of Wi-Fi networking.
- competitive salary
- flexible working hours
- nice place to work
- company dinners (Christmas party, …)
- other social events
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international developing company
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava