Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Project Manager (Finance Operations) (Ref. No.: JO-1608-336794)
Information about the position
- Interact with Subsidiary Finance and Technical contacts, Project Sponsors, Technical Program Managers and multiple Development Teams
- Lead the effective and efficient delivery of large, complex integration projects
- Architect software services and integration solution that meet Business Requirements
- Anticipate Project/Program constraints and bottlenecks, provide escalation management
- Provide Project/Program Governance, including excellent Communication and reporting between all stakeholders.
- Create and disseminate project/program status, roadmaps and documentation
- Drive effective x-functional teamwork, communication and collaboration across multiple groups and priorities
- Provide compliant finance solutions
- Educated to University Degree level
- some of project management certificates: PRINCE2/PRINCE2 Agile, PMI accreditation, ITIL Foundation or Practitioner, Six Sigma, etc.
- Worked in dynamic, fast paced project delivery environment, where they led from the front, ensuring projects were delivered in line with success criteria
- Worked with stakeholders across multiple business units/geographies where they coordinated and held workstream owners to account on delivery
- Strong project management portfolio where candidate must be experienced running multiple projects concurrently, engaging with different stakeholders and project teams
- Experience in HRIS/AP/AR system integration and the corresponding change management including designing business processes and workflows and roll out- advantage
- Oracle expertise- advantage
- PeopleSoft expertise preferred
- education for employees
- company events
- languages courses
- others benefits packets
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international company in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava