Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Tester/Quality Engineer in Vienna (only English needed) (Ref. No.: JO-1507-312477_17)
Information about the position
- Review incoming test basis artefacts
- Create, maintain and execute manual and automated tests
- Create and maintain test data.
- Perform deployments for testing purposes.
- Coordinate with the teams
- Perform test planning and test management tasks.
- Min. 2-5 years of experience in testing or development
- Solid understanding of review and testing processes
- Scripting / programming knowledge
- Knowledge of Windows .NET or Java technology stack
- Non-functional Testing knowledge
- Knowledge of testing frameworks is an asset
- Test automation know how
- ISTQB advanced level certification- nice to have
- IT administration knowledge- nice to have
- Good communication and negotiation skills (English)
- Work in fast growing international company
- Development and potential to grow
- Employee referral program and suggestion program
- Teambuilding, Team events
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Consent to personal data processing
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is provider of cloud infrastructure solutions and open source software.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava