Ďakujeme za porozumenie.
Zobraziť podobné ponuky
Today Cpl Jobs employs more than 800 people across Europe, delivering key services through a network of 36 offices in 12 countries and 3 independent Digital Sourcing HUBs. We continue to grow and develop the company in Ireland and Europe and have built up a strong portfolio of long-term clients and advocates.
Senior Network Security Engineer (Ref. No.: JO-1608-338402_2)
Information about the position
- Deep CheckPoint, Fortinet Firewall knowledge, incl. knowledge about Network Security Tools and Management Station (CheckPoint Provider One, FireMon etc.)
- Responsible for providing a detailed and high level Network Security Design as requested, Engineering of complex Network Security configuration for new installs or migration
- Network Security Consulting for client on all level (Technical up to Senior Management)
- Maintaining and creating new standard templates
- Project management skills are required as well, to be able to deliver and end to end consulting not all from a technical, but also from a project management perspective.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for large & complex Network Security Project and to be able to provide a End2End Network Security Consulting
- Depth knowledge in Network & Network Security technology in general
- Depth knowledge around Security Risk & Threats & Compliance
- Basic Consulting & Project Management skills
- Detailed Technology knowledge in the following area to be able to support large and complex Data Center Networks (This incl. multiple Network Security devices on various level for client with more than 50k employees):
- CheckPoint (All Levels, incl. P-1 Management)
- Fortinet (NG FW, incl. Managemement Systems)
- CISCO ASA Firewall (Basic skills Network devices)
- FireMon, Tuffin or Algosec ( At least experience with one of vendor )
- Basic Skills HP-N devices
- Juniper/Pulse Network Security
- In addition to this technical knowledge it is important to understand ITIL basics and as part of that deep knowledge in the Area of Change Management as these changes will take place in business critical part of the network.
- competitive salary
- bonus pay (performance based)
- flexible working hours
- language courses
- free meal vouchers
- free soft drinks
- nice place to work
- company dinners (Christmas party, …)
- other social events (international kid’s day, bowling, …)
Not a good fit for this position? Refer us a friend we successfully place and receive 120 EUR shopping voucher! For more information go to http://www.cpljobs.sk/blog/?p=141
Candidate's agreement about protection of personal data
By responding to this job offer, I hereby grant CPL Jobs s.r.o., domiciled at Vysoká street no. 14, 811 06 Bratislava in Slovak Republic, Identification Number: 35881895, a company registered in the Commercial Register of District Court Bratislava I, Section Sro, Insert No. 31323/B (hereinafter "CPL" ) my consent to the processing of all of my personal data provided to CPL for the purpose of realization of the recruitment process for the job position I am applying for, or any other relevant job position in the future. I also hereby agree to the processing of data associated with my physical identity, if the data I provided include my photograph. In addition to the aforementioned, I hereby declare that all information provided is accurate, correct and up to date and agree to its provision and disclosure to third parties, primarily, to other branches of the CPL group and to clients of CPL, within the scope of the purpose for which the data was acquired, which is the realization of the recruitment process for a job position. This consent is granted until the delivery of my self-signed written appeal of this consent to CPL.
Company on whose behalf the position is being filled
Our client is international IT company located in Bratislava.
Requirements for the employee
Main focus of the company's activities
Number of employees
811 06 Bratislava