IT specialist for SAP PP global support and development
Information about the position
- Place of work
- T. Vansovej 1054/45, 020 01 Púchov
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - Providing support for SAP PP module within Service Centre Eastern Europe and global support team of Continental (Division Tire).
- Manage system malfunctions based on given ITIL processes.
- Responsibility for analyzing, debugging and solving incidents/problems.
- Contribution to process skills in SAP PP.
- Development of the new software extensions within SAP PP.
- Deployment of new software updates.
- Interface Modeling (SAP to SAP and non SAP systems).
- Propose and implement system and process improvements.
- Salary offered (gross)
- according to agreement
- Other benefits
- 1) Precise pay system, in which besides basic benefits as a holiday
and Christmas bonus, employees receive depends on company
prosperousness further extra premium as a eurobonus,
2) Wide-ranging social program e. g. organizing of preventive
health check, contribution on recovery stay,...
- Contract type
- Information about the selection process
- Ready to drive with us? Take the first step and send in English language your application
on e –mail: email@example.com.
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - University education (Bachelor or Master's degree in Applied Science, Business Informatics or Information Systems).
-IT-Professional with 3-5 years experience in SAP module PP, WM and/or SCML.
- English language fluently.
-Willingness to deepen ABAP own programming skills.
-Very good debugging skills are obligatory.
-Practical knowledge with SAP Developer Workbench.
-Good knowledge in SAP BC (Basis components) would be beneficial.
-IT Service Management – basic ITIL Processes.
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Automotive industry, manufacture of transport equipment
- Number of employees
- 1000 an more employees