IT specialist for SAP PP global support and development
Information about the position
Place of work
T. Vansovej 1054/45, 020 01 Púchov
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Providing support for SAP PP module within Service Centre Eastern Europe and global support team of Continental (Division Tire).
- Manage system malfunctions based on given ITIL processes.
- Responsibility for analyzing, debugging and solving incidents/problems.
- Contribution to process skills in SAP PP.
- Development of the new software extensions within SAP PP.
- Deployment of new software updates.
- Interface Modeling (SAP to SAP and non SAP systems).
- Propose and implement system and process improvements.
Salary offered (gross)
according to agreement
1) Precise pay system, in which besides basic benefits as a holiday
and Christmas bonus, employees receive depends on company
prosperousness further extra premium as a eurobonus,
2) Wide-ranging social program e. g. organizing of preventive
health check, contribution on recovery stay,...
Information about the selection process
Ready to drive with us? Take the first step and send in English language your application
on e –mail: email@example.com.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- University education (Bachelor or Master's degree in Applied Science, Business Informatics or Information Systems).
-IT-Professional with 3-5 years experience in SAP module PP, WM and/or SCML.
- English language fluently.
-Willingness to deepen ABAP own programming skills.
-Very good debugging skills are obligatory.
-Practical knowledge with SAP Developer Workbench.
-Good knowledge in SAP BC (Basis components) would be beneficial.
-IT Service Management – basic ITIL Processes.
Main focus of the company's activities
Automotive industry, manufacture of transport equipment