Druh pracovního poměru
Project manager sk
Manages restaurant building and renovation process in budgeting, design and construction phases. Ensures that all projects are finished on time, on budget and in high quality. Supports Real Estate team during acquiring process in all technical aspects. Control financial aspects of investment process, and supervises all investment processes. Follows actual processes and best practices in order to optimize spending in all projects.
- Cooperates with RE and supervises localizations before renting/ buying, Fills the site checklist, supports in negotiation of technical aspects of lease agreement, verification of the agreement. Prepares the technical enclosure to the lease agreement. Prepares the capex budget adjusting Model Cost including anormals specific for relevant location
- Knows all Brand Manuals and technical requirements; maintain relationship with Brand Architects and provide constructive comments including cost impact calculations to the Manuals and technical spec.
- Cooperates with Design dept to accept layout and coordination of project phase. Verifies executive design together with Design department vs approved budget
- Manages the investment budget, critical path and updates schedule. Issues weekly construction reports to CM and CD
- Finds new contractors and tender projects to contractors and external consultants. Provides consistent and complete tender return summary for approval to Executive Cost Manager and Construction Director. Cooperates with Legal dept to finalize construction contract
- Prepares all additional (external/ internal) orders. Revises and confirms all orders necessary to complete project. Checks invoices vs. Orders
- Checks justification of the variations/ additional costs claimed by contractors.
- Prepares for each project: Projected Account (PA) latest 1 week after opening and Final Account (FA) latest 3 months after opening
- Ensures that projects are completed on time, on budget and high quality. Receipts and verifies complete as built documentation. Archives other project documentation indicated in current procedures
- Cooperates with Maintenance and OPS in technical aspects (renovations and building new restaurants), handover process and openings/ re-openings of the restaurants. Cooperates with Cost Management preparing and verifying renovation scope of work
- Generally upholds Amrest Core Values and Culture
- Master degree in civil engineering
- Min 3 years relevant experience
- Advanced English - communication with HQ in PL on daily basis
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Negotiations skills
- Proactiveness and self-motivation in delivering high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure
- Ability to analyze RE project attributes
- Willingness to travel
- To be part of an international, dynamic and fast developing team
- A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible” and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
- Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
- System of benefits, bonuses and motivation salary
- Company events
- Company car
If AmRest seems right for you, then send us your application documents. Send your CV in Slovak/Czech and English version plus motivation letter.
Kontaktní osoba: Darina Orolínová
E-mail: poslat životopis
E-mail: poslat životopis