Druh pracovního poměru
Real estate manager SK (located in slovakia)
• To be part of an international, dynamic and fast growing company
• A unique culture of openness, customer focus where “Everything is possible”
and where bureaucracy and politics have no place
• Cooperation with strong, international brands like: KFC, Pizza Hut, Starbucks, Burger King
• Accelerated professional and personal development driven by meaningful challenges
• Opportunity to work in company with culture based on Core Values
Planning and executing the expansion program of new restaurants expansion in Slovakia by identifying, approving and securing real estates for all brands (KFC, Starbucks, Burger King, Pizza Hut) and formats in line with the AmRest growth strategy.
• Monitors the market in regards to new location opportunities (premises, land plots, projects, developers, investors), participates on creating and updating the AmRest brands' expansion strategy for the country. Prepares and leads the Real Estate market drives with the company management.
• In relation to new locations collects the data for location and Capex presentations, presents new locations to the Executive Management.
• Cooperates closely with other Departments such as: Construction, Design, Operation, Finance, Market planning, Legal etc. in respect to the new location due diligence and location & capex approval.
• Negotiates and executes the leases or other agreements with landlords, in close cooperation with legal and other company departments involved.
• Provides regular reports and support to the Regional SREM, participates in regular development meetings in regard new locations
• Builds and maintains professional relationships with key business partners in Slovakia, including but not limited to: private landlords, developers, mall operators, investment funds, brokers, state institutions and retailers.
• Has a keen eye for the competition and the market - studies the growth plan and site strategy of the competitors. Observes the actual trends of the commercial Real Estate market.
• Supports the Estate Manager in issues arising with the premises related to actual Lease Agreements.
• University degree - preferred specialization: business related discipline, economics, construction or legal.
• 5+ years of relevant experience - preferably gained in commercial department of respected Real Estate agency, Real Estate dept. of retail/restaurant company and/or commercial dept. of RE developers, investors
• Excellent knowledge of the local market, lease contracts and the law with regard to lease.
• Fluency in English both written and spoken is a must
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proactiveness and self-motivation in delivering high quality results in an efficient manner and under time pressure.
• Ability to analyze RE project attributes
• Willingness to travel
• Good knowledge of MS Office
Please notice, we will contact only chosen candidates.
Kontaktní osoba: Marcelina Koziura
E-mail: poslat životopis
E-mail: poslat životopis