Software Developer C/C++, Python - Multiple positions
Place of work: Prievozská 4/A, Apollo BC II - B Block, Bratislava
What we doAt R&D center in Nokia Bratislava we are developing state-of-the-art technologies which allow our customers to move towards next generation of IP Networks by developing network management solutions and various features for large systems used by biggest network, content or telecom providers in the world.
We have many positions open in this area.
What are your job dutiesAs a Software Developer, you will work on various aspects of a data network system and develop solutions for enhanced functionalities, protocols and products. We are interested in engineers proficient in C/C++, Python to develop system management software to configure and manage network elements.
- Contribute to architecture/design
- Implement clean, modern, scalable, and maintainable code
- Participate in code reviews
- Understand technical issues, debugging and bug fixing
What we are looking forWe are looking for junior and senior developers as well as fresh graduates with programming background. The key is a passion for software development and find joy in programming.
- sharp mind to understand and solve problems
- C/C++, python or any other programming language skills
- Understanding of data structures and programming algorithm
- Versioning systems and Linux experience is plus
- University education
What we offer
- The excitement of having impact across the most important internet companies
- The opportunity to apply state-of-the-art technologies to solve interesting and challenging problems
- Innovative teammates with diverse interests and hobbies
- A relaxed, flexible and fun environment located in middle of Bratislava