Virtual Network Function (VNF) Test engineers
Place of work: Prievozská 4/A, Apollo BC II - B Block, Bratislava
Job description and responsibilitiesVNF tester is responsible for testing of Virtual Network Function products such as Nokia Virtualized Service Router (VSR) or Virtualized Mobile Gateway (VMG). He or she will participate on VNF design, implementation and deployment of virtualized solutions on different platforms like Openstack, KVM, Vmware or others.
It is expected to be in close contact with the software developers and the support teams as well to be creative in order to simulate real-live situations and overcome any constraints. Always keep in mind the customer´s point of view.
What we are looking for
- overview of Network Function Virtualization topics and Cloud solutions
- experience in virtualization of products on Openstack/KVM or Vmware
- passion in scripting, programming and algorithm
- experience in scripting (any of BASH, TCL, Python or other) is a plus
- advanced Linux user
- creativity in problem solving and finding bugs
- university education (Bachelor´s, Master´s or PhD degree)