Internship for Software Engineer
Place of work: Prievozská 4/A, Apollo BC II – B Block, 821 09 Bratislava
Job description and responsibilitiesWe are looking for university students in their final 3 years (3rd to 5th grade), who are interested to learn and gain experience in developing software.
- Work on a small piece of large system (code base), read and understand existing code
- Maintain existing test scripts.
- Work in Linux environment.
- Work with different versioning systems like GIT/CVS and test automation environment.
- Practice your algorithmic knowledge and software development skills
- Use your knowledge of protocols (TCP/IP) and IP Routing.
What we are looking for
- Programming experience gained during university studies
- Sharp minds to solve problems
- Ability to learn and bring fresh ideas from all areas including distributed computing, network system design, security, data analytics, UI design, cloud computing, virtualization
- Passion for software development and find joy in programming
- Currently pursuing Bachelor or Masters degree in computer science or related technical field
What we offer
- an environment to put in your theoretically knowledge and skills to practice
- experience while working on real tasks with real equipment
- opportunity to ask, discuss and learn from senior colleagues
- learn basics of software and system development engineering
- access to the biggest R&D lab in Bratislava.
- competitive compensation and benefit package