Druh pracovního poměru
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses.
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, ADM connects crops to markets on six continents. Net sales for the fiscal year 2015 were $67.7 billion. For more information on our company and our products, visit www.adm.com
Trade Manager Grains
ADM Trading Prague s.r.o.
An opportunity has arisen for a Trade Manager Grains in Hamburg,Germany. In this role you act as within an team as a key part of the regional trading group. You will be accountable for the procurement of raw materials and/or marketing of finished products to achieve optimum financial results. Another main priority is building and maintaining relationships with accounts, including the handling of logistics, accounting, and other customer related issues.
• Managing grain origination for Czech Republic and Slovakia
• Preparing and analyzing basic profit & loss and other divisional month end reports
• Price discovery and bid/offer maintenance to enhance risk management and pricing
• Working on Location and Regional Risk Management Strategy
• Trade book management
• Silo Coordination and Farm Rep. management
• Seeking out new business that would profitably enhance company assets
• Handling all accounting related issues in a timely manner to ensure good customer service
• Working to make quick and sound decisions in a fast paced market recognizing the responsibility to defend them logically
• Understanding the value of ADM owned transportation (i.e. barges, trucks and railcars) and granting its best possible use
• University degree with agricultural and economic background
• Minimum five years of experience in the trading industry
• Clear understanding of local, national and world markets & trends
• Proven experience of working with commodities
• Ability to work in a challenging environment with multiple, changing and competing priorities
• Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact efficiently with all levels in the organization
• Results and continuous improvement oriented; ability to drive initiatives and lead changes
• Strong problem solving skills with a proactive and pragmatic approach
• Fluent in English and Czech; German or other languages a plus
• Computer literate and proficient in MS Office
We offer a first class environment with challenging assignments and excellent career and development opportunities in an international company, the opportunity to bring up and develop your ideas and a performance-oriented remuneration with an appealing social benefits package.