Druh pracovního poměru
plný úvazek, internship, stáž
For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve the vital needs of a growing world. Today, we’re one of the world’s largest agricultural processors and food ingredient providers, with more than 32,300 employees serving customers in more than 160 countries. With a global value chain that includes 428 crop procurement locations, 280 ingredient manufacturing facilities, 39 innovation centers and the world’s premier crop transportation network, we connect the harvest to the home, making products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses.
Headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, ADM connects crops to markets on six continents. Net sales for the fiscal year 2015 were $67.7 billion. For more information on our company and our products, visit www.adm.com
ADM Trading Prague s.r.o.
(18 month international program)
This traineeship (18 month program) covers all aspects of ADM oilseeds business in preparation for a defined professional (management) role within the commercial team. As an ADM Commercial Trainee you will be required to undertake structured learning and gain experience by taking an active role in various aspects of our business (commercial, financial and supply chain processes).
- Help the sales organisation by building long-term customer partnerships, deal with various customer related issues and make commercial based decisions
- Fully support a sales manager or trader
- Collect and analyse market information for use in business and action plans
- Participate in cross functional projects and project teams and take own project responsibilities
- Attend internal and external courses to further knowledge development and personal skills
- Work in a multicultural, results focused, feedback rich, open and informal environment
- Understand the risk management side of our business
- Prepare yourself for further career steps, in line with performance and interest, within ADM on a management level
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Agribusiness direction or a Food Technology degree an interest in the technical, scientific aspect of a food product
- Entry-level professional (starter or some work experience)
- Entrepreneurial, pro-active and independent attitude
- Eager to work for a professional and international organisation, with interesting career opportunities
- Creative in dealing with different cultures and unexpected situations (cultural awareness with an ability to bridge regional-cultural boundaries)
- Outgoing, like to work with people, good communication and presentation skills; fluent in Czech and English,German would be an advantage
- Well developed personal skills: self motivated, result oriented, flexible, customer oriented, proactive and a team player
- Willingness to travel
A drive for success, continuous improvement approach and a consistently positive attitude and outlook are vital qualities of members of the ADM team.
We offer great career opportunities with a competitive remuneration package in a very international environment.
E-mail: poslat životopis