Do you have experience with development of EDI program? We are currently looking for our client (automotive manufacturing industry) the position of IT System Analyst.
- Obtain and document requirements
- Development of EDI program to interface into ERP system (Macola), to accept client order data
- Development of EDI program to interface into warehouse management system (Wisys), and ERP system to provide ASN/delivery information to client
- Preparation of reports based on business requirements.
- Analysis of client data to measure accuracy of client forecasts for subsequent forecast periods
- Develop coordinate and implement continuous improvement projects within the Logistics Department
- Diagnose issues and recommend appropriate corrective actions
- Maintain or develop incident-reporting system
- Applications support
- System maintenance tasks
- English language - active C1
- Degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 5 years of experience in EDI programming applications
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft VB, SQL, FTP and XML.
- Knowledge of ERP systems and Report writing
- Previous experience in a similar role with a medium to large organization
- Analytical thinking and problem solver
- Good time management
- Stable job in a international company
- Interesting salary
- Opportunity of professional growth
- Package of Company benefits
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.