We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Paint Quality and Environmental Leader.
The purpose of Quality and Environmental Leader (VRT - Variability Reduction Team) element of the role is to drive quality improvements for the sub system, Paint & Paint Damage on all model lines. Quality improvements will be made by understanding the quality performance at each quality gateway and ensuring that the required actions / initiatives are in place to resolve the issues therefore protecting the final customer. This role is also responsible for the environmental conformance for Paint Operations. Compliance to all environmental requirements will be achieved through robust process control and auditing.
- Leadership and development of a team of: Variability Reduction Team Engineer / Defect Analysts / Cleaning company
- Paint representative for all issues aligned to X model line including damage protection strategy
- Report out quality metrics and project status to communicate current and future work streams being undertaken within the Paint Shop. Analyse all internal and external quality data for X model line to generate prioritised project listings
- Ensure alignment of internal quality standards and processes to target known quality concerns to deliver required vehicle quality performance
- Warranty claims process and competent at managing claims via PAWS
- Identify, develop and drive FTT (First Time Through) , BtS (build to sequence) improvement projects using problem resolution tools for report
- Drive line trials and permanent process changes
- Manage suppliers of Cleaning company, improvements in terms of frequencies of cleaning, quality / cost etc.
- Attend AME facility meetings as required to ensure manufacturing requirements are met
- Work closely with Paint New Model Launch department to understand future model and process requirements and implications and ensure manufacturing requirements are considered
- Show & Press car delivery (Paint)
- Environmental compliance of Paint Operations facility (Operating Permit and Consent to Discharge)
- Calculate and collect the data from the VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds), waste, etc.
- Complete internal environmental audits and reviews of all work areas within the Paint Shop, and ensure that the EMS requirements to meet the ISO 14001 accreditation are met
- Generate environmental risk assessments for all processes that are deemed to require them, review any processes and procedures in place
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
Personality requirements and skills
- Educated in quality area
- 3 + years of Proven leadership experience in paint technology
- Ability to analyse the needs of both internal and external customers
- Have the ability to visualise and explain the current status, issues and solutions at all levels from Director to shop floor associate
- Ability to interrogate external warranty data, internal FTT, PCPA data and generate strategies to drive necessary improvements
- Self-starter with the confidence and ability to work on own initiative
- Enthusiastic, with the motivation to achieve goals
- Knowledge and experience of GSPAS, QPS & WES
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English language – communication skills
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.