Engineering Specification Test Engineer (Plant Quality)
Information about the position
Place of work
Nitra region, Nitra
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Engineering Specification Test Engineer (Plant Quality).
- Subject matter expert on site for the Vehicle Engineering Specification (ES) Test Audits
- Responsible for delivering the ES Test Strategy for Nitra.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and management of the ES Team (2 ES Test Auditors Per Shift)
- Responsible for the planning and setup of the ES Test facilities. Including equipment procurement.
- Responsible for confirming all the required vehicle specification test requirements are covered within the ES Test Control Plan. NB: All tests are already identified with clear process and standards. Typical tests includes, vehicle weights, vehicle dimensions, doors/hoods/tailgate opening and closure efforts.
- Responsible for supporting the collation of information to the Company Quality Team, for external Conformity of Production audit requirements.
- Ensure the ES Test Control Plans are developed, implemented and achieved in-line with the launch and post Job 1 build plans.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal and external audits.
- UK training maybe required pending on previous experience.
- Responsible for raising non-conformity issues and tracking progress through to completion.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and achieving the ES Test Performance Metrics / KPI’s.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous experience in vehicle specification audits.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the business.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Effective problem solving skills
- Control plan development experience
- Able to interpret vehicle specifications from drawings.
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.