We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Weld Tear Down Auditor (Plant Quality).
- Departmental expert for the Weld Tear Down Audit Requirements
- Responsible for ensuring that the Weld Tear Down Control Plans are achieved on time.
- Responsible for confirming weld, rivet and sealer joint integrity is achieved, by carrying out destructive body checks, and laboratory assessments.
- Responsible for reporting and escalating non-conformity issues
- Responsible for maintaining the Weld Tear Down Facility 5S standards.
- Responsible for achieving Work Group Performance Metrics
- Responsible for adhering to H&S Requirements
- Responsible for ensuring departmental compliance to internal and external audits.
- UK training will be required pending on previous experience.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous Weld Control Audit experience (Destructive and Non-Destructive).
- Previous Rivets and Sealer Control Audit experience.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data to the appropriate engineers.
- Ability to participate within a team. ‘Team player’.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to adhere to departmental procedures and processes
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.