Torque Assurance Engineer (Plant Quality-Product Audit dept.)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Torque Assurance Engineer in Plant Quality.
- Subject matter expert on site for the TIAP (Torque Integrity Assurance Process) and GRC (Government Regulatory Compliance) Audit Requirements
- Responsible for delivering the TIAP & GRC strategy for Nitra.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and management the TIAP and GRC Team (3 TIAP Auditors Per Shift) and 1 GRC Auditor Per Shift)
- Responsible for the planning and setup of the TIAP and GRC facilities. Including equipment procurement.
- Responsible for identifying all the CC and SC torques and ensuring all fixings are covered within the TIAP Control Plan.
- Responsible for identifying all the GRC legal requirement vehicle checks (CCC / Legal Requirement Labels)
- Ensure both the TIAP and GRC Control Plans are developed, implemented and achieved in-line with the launch and post Job 1 build plans.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal and external audits.
- Some UK training maybe required pending on previous experience.
- Responsible for raising non-conformity issues and tracking progress through to completion.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and achieving the TIAP & GRC Performance Metrics / KPI’s.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Driving licence
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Previous Torque Control related experience. Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Previous Vehicle and/or Supplier Parts Legal Requirement Checks experience.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the business.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Control plan development experience
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy