We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Paint Maintenance Operational Leader.
The maintenance is an integrated function of manufacturing within Paint Operations and is responsible for the upkeep of all paint facilities and related processes that are required to ensure that the production team can produce vehicles that meet and exceed the business' SQDCME requirements. This is achieved by implementing a lean, flexible and disciplined common manufacturing operation that is defined by: A set of principles and processes that employ groups of capable, engaged and empowered people who are learning and working safely together to produce quality products while constantly improving processes and facilities to a level that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Assist in running an efficient maintenance operation which is able to fulfil operational and customer demand and meet set targets. Manage maintenance projects.
- Responsible for the safety of individuals on the team and that of those impacted by any maintenance activity. Understand and work in accordance with mandatory requirements of Health, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Perform effective diagnosis of breakdowns and timely repair of equipment to maximise availability. Perform scheduled planned preventative maintenance in accordance to minimised unplanned downtime. Record and document all work carried out on all equipment on both paper and electronic systems as is required.
- Analysis of issues to root cause and development of countermeasures, improvement actions and/or suggestions to improve.
- Control and source maintenance tools, equipment and spares.
- Ensure Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are met by working to the overall plan, including management of, and reporting
- Work with the team and other department members to produce effective maintenance strategies, procedures and methods. Liaise with Production and Quality departments to ensure highest level of build quality is achieved after any intervention and throughout the working life of equipment.
- Effectively lead a team of maintenance technicians/engineers, working with manager and colleagues to ensure smooth workflow with maximum output.
- Control and organise the team’s daily work schedule to achieve targets set. Delegate tasks to the team to ensure maximum effectiveness. Oversee the team’s performance, attendance and disciplinary issues. Identify areas of development within the team to achieve a flexible and responsive team which can support the demands.
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success.
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Technical university or Technical secondary school in Mechatronics / Electrical field
- 8+ years of Maintenance: combined career experience as a leader of engineers and as a hands-on mechanical/manufacturing/design engineer working on mechanical and/or electromechanical systems.
- Experience of resolving key constraints and demonstrate improvements through root cause analysis.
- Experience of specifying and installing new equipment & buyoff.
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Proven background in maintenance teams and project management.
- Understanding of maintenance systems & metrics.
- Business acumen, personal initiative and a passion to succeed, together with the influencing skills to manage a multi skilled workforce and a diverse supplier base while maintaining a good level of independence.
- English language – communication skills
- Generating and interpreting detailed electrical drawings and schematics for complex pieces of equipment
- Preventative Maintenance Program Software and industry knowledge of maintenance strategies in regard to Smart Factory and industry 4.0
- Interested in benchmark and new trends maintenance.
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.