We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Paint Application Engineering Leader.
The purpose of PAE Paint Application Engineering Leader role is to drive both personally and through a team of members, improvements to all elements of the production system, SQDCPE. Improvements will be achieved through the development and control of robust processes for all aspects of Paint Operations as well as driving continuous improvements through the use of data driven problem solving methodologies.
- Leadership and development of a team of PAE Engineers (from pre-treatment to topcoat). Identify the training requirements and development needs of the paint application engineers and technical members
- Work closely with Paint New Model Launch department to understand future model and process requirements and implication and ensure manufacturing requirements are considered. Develop procedures needed.
- New model, New project introductions. Attend AME facility meetings as required to ensure manufacturing requirements are met.
- Generation of new model Paint Robot Programmes (Application of sealer, primer, basecoat, clear coat). Creation, approval of paint trajectories and painting parameters.
- Ensure that vehicle inspections are carried out by the PAE's post paint application and react accordingly to maintain the quality of the painted body condition.
- First line maintenance. Ensuring that Repairs and replacement paint application equipment parts are sourced on a timely basis as required to keep the equipment in good working order.
- Co-ordinate support for scheduled maintenance activities of the paint application equipment and production overtime.
- Ensure Co-ordination of monitoring and conditioning activities associated with the paint application equipment and implementation of actions to react to any relevant control system alarms.
- Facilitate the cleaning and maintenance of the application equipment to a very high standard
- Monitor and control local spares storage inventory and liaise with the maintenance application technicians to maintain required stock levels.
- Data analysis, measurement & reporting of operational issues.
- Support line trials and permanent process changes.
- Manage preventative & corrective maintenance schedules on the paint application equipment covering (mechanical & pneumatic functions and fluid delivery systems whilst ensuring adherence to health & Safety procedures).
- Resource allocation to meet the combined duties and responsibilities of the PAE team. Support shift working patterns necessary to control, and maintain the application equipment
- The operation, control and management of the paint application equipment to SQDCME objectives on a recognised shift system.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Technical university or Technical secondary school
- 3 + years of Proven leadership experience in paint technology
- Robot programming
- Ability to analyse the needs of both internal and external customers
- Have the ability to visualise and explain the current status, issues and solutions at all levels from Director to shop floor associate
- Knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic and fluid delivery systems, associated with automatic paint application equipment and automated body cleaning equipment
- Self-starter with the confidence and ability to work on own initiative
- Knowledge AutoCAD
- Knowledge and experience of GSPAS, QPS & WES
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- English language – communication skills
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.