We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Paint Shop Production Manager.
- Safety metrics are achieved and all potential risks are identified and mitigated with strict process adherence. The appropriate corrective actions are implemented for any accidents.
- Internal quality (FTT & Audit system) metrics are continually improved and robust action plans are in place. Quality Assurance & Problem Solving.
- External Quality is reviewed across markets and actions identified to meet and exceed targets
- Drive delivery of schedule including development and delivery of recovery plans as required. Show & Press car delivery (Paint).
- Drive efficiencies in process to deliver Year on Year productivity and reduce Hours per Car
- Manage certain aspects of the cost budget to include labor and consumables and continually seek efficiencies in all areas.
- Ensure Integrated Production System and compliance to TS 16469 and IS014001.
- Work with the paint shop manager to develop strategies with key contractors (Paint suppliers) and ensure their objectives are fully aligned and support the plant objectives.
- Represent paint operations at all management forums and meetings.
- Work with AME and NMP in the delivery of all new models and ensure manufacturing priorities and have a key interface and strong relationships with other departments.
- Leadership and development of a team of: Principal Engineers / Production Leaders / Group Leaders
- Cost Pillar champion, Improvements KAIZEN
- Ownership and management of Production Control Plans (PCP)
- Environmental compliance of Paint Operations facility
Requirements for the employee
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Degree in manufacturing or chemical discipline is highly desirable
- 8+ years of Proven leadership experience in paint technology
- Ability to analyse the needs of both internal and external customers
- Have the ability to visualise and explain the current status, issues and solutions at all levels from Director to shop floor associate
- Budget development and management
- Ability to interrogate external warranty data, internal FTT, PCPA data and generate strategies to drive necessary improvements
- Self-starter with the confidence and ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The ability to create and maintain strong relationships with all areas and levels of manufacturing and across the business
- English language – communication skills
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.