Weld Tear Down Engineer (Plant Quality)
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Weld Tear Down Engineer.
- Subject matter expert on site for the Weld Tear Down Audit Requirements within Body In White (BIW)
- Responsible for delivering the Weld Tear Down Strategy for Nitra.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and management the Weld Tear Down Team (3 Weld Tear Down Auditors Per Shift)
- Responsible for the planning and setup of the Weld Tear Down facilities. Including equipment procurement, and managing the supplier installation.
- Responsible for confirming all the welds, rivets and sealers are covered within the Weld Tear Down Control Plan.
- Responsible for supporting the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Team with data to enable the team to ensure weld integrity is achieved.
- Ensure the Weld Tear Down Control Plans are developed, implemented and achieved in-line with the launch and post Job 1 build plans.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal and external audits.
- UK training maybe required pending on previous experience.
- Responsible for raising non-conformity issues and tracking progress through to completion.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and achieving the Weld Tear Down Performance Metrics / KPI’s.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Previous Weld Control related experience. Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Previous Rivets and Sealer Control experience.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the business.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Control plan development experience
- Body In White (BIW) experience
- English active
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy