We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of Weld Tear Down Engineer.
- Subject matter expert on site for the Weld Tear Down Audit Requirements within Body In White (BIW)
- Responsible for delivering the Weld Tear Down Strategy for Nitra.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and management the Weld Tear Down Team (3 Weld Tear Down Auditors Per Shift)
- Responsible for the planning and setup of the Weld Tear Down facilities. Including equipment procurement, and managing the supplier installation.
- Responsible for confirming all the welds, rivets and sealers are covered within the Weld Tear Down Control Plan.
- Responsible for supporting the Advanced Manufacturing Engineering Team with data to enable the team to ensure weld integrity is achieved.
- Ensure the Weld Tear Down Control Plans are developed, implemented and achieved in-line with the launch and post Job 1 build plans.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal and external audits.
- UK training maybe required pending on previous experience.
- Responsible for raising non-conformity issues and tracking progress through to completion.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and achieving the Weld Tear Down Performance Metrics / KPI’s.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous Weld Control related experience.
- Previous Rivets and Sealer Control experience.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the business.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Effective problem solving skills
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Control plan development experience
- Body In White (BIW) experience
- English active
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.