Information about the position
- Place of work
- Bratislava region, Bratislava
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - Cooperation with business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Understanding of the functionality, offered to clients on processing platforms.
- Translating the business needs into functional and non-functional requirements for the IT organization.
- Clarification of requirements, document analysis, conducting interviews, requirements workshops, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis, scheme compliance requirements.
- Collaboration with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision, facilitates the communication with strong focus on delivering the results within agreed timeline.
- Evaluation of information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding.
- Creation and update of functional (not technical) documentation platform.
- Active participation in implementation effort estimations process.
- Participation in solution presentations to clients.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Minimum 2+ years as Business Analyst position.Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience and/or Certifications.
- Ability to elicit Requirements as well as to discuss solutions with the Technical experts.
- Experience in working for process oriented, international company in a structured and methodical way.
- Fluent Business English.
- Ability to quickly understand the overall system landscape of our processing system.
- Works independently in complex situations and tasks.
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy