Junior Network Administrator - Košice / Bratislava
Information about the position
Place of work
Job description, responsibilities and duties
We are looking for candidates for the position Network / Server Administrator. Our client is a global provider for complex and integration solutions in telecommunications. The branches are located in Košice and Bratislava.
- Working with networking technologies (Cisco, Juniper Checkpoint, etc..)
- Providing the end to end customer support for network concerns
- Network troubleshooting, changes of configuration, handling of incidents
- Following ITIL guidelines
- Cooperation with project teams, including full technical responsibility towards corporate customers, creating documentation and guidelines, other operational tasks
Desired skills and experience
- University Education in IT or related field
- CCNA certified or knowledge corresponding to the same level is mandatory
- Fluency in English
- Knowledge of networking - configuration, administration, routing, switching, VPN, network security
- Knowledge of Windows and/or Linux operation systems
- Team player, willing to learn, conceptual thinking.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.