For our Client, one of the world’s leading network provider, we are searching for Senior Java Developer, who will be responsible for designing and implementing the end to end web applications including database, middleware and front end design and development for multiple applications. He/she should be experienced in:
- Database Design and Development, database jobs, Oracle SQL and PLSQL
- Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, log4j
- SOME Server knowledge on tomcat or weblogic
- Software version control like SVN or CVS
- Web Dev, HTML, JS, CSS, XML, Java Script
- Unix/Linux cmd utilities, shell scripting
His / her key competencies:
- Assess, organize and analyze requirements.
- Develop and document system specifications.
- Design and implement solutions with using Agile methodology.
- Design and develop data structure and Oracle databases/tables including database partitioning, database performance monitoring and tuning; database backup and replication.
- Develop quality Controls for data mining and data management.
- Design and develop Software (web based or otherwise) for decision support systems, workflow management, data mining/modeling applications.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Ability to work with the application users, document user requirements and develop system specifications.
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.