Nitra region, Banská Bystrica region, Prešov region
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Dully comply with requirements of legislation applicable in the Slovak Republic (mainly to Art. 6 of the Regulation of the Government of the Slovak Republic no. 396/2006 Coll. on minimal safety and health requirements for the workplace).
- Defines ( together with the plant manager ) the quality strategy . Ensures that this strategy will be followed by the entire organization
- Measures the level of quality through quality checks and controls, reports the necessary KPI’s , and organizes the needed internal audits
- Plays a key role in external quality audits. Being a permanent contact person and coordinator
- Defines the environmental and safety strategy and is responsible for the roll out of it
- Ensuring that the company is 100% compliant with local legislation, make sure the necessary certificates are achieved and maintains the contacts with official instances
- Serves as point of contact for quality, environmental or Health & safety issues; is
continuously looking for improvements to reduce the number of accidents, incidents, complaints, non-compliances,…
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.