We have an exciting opportunity to work for a new automotive Company in the Nitra region. We are hiring for the position of SENIOR QUALITY ENGINEER (CHASSIS).
- Drive problem solving activities aligned to Chassis Components across all product lines, using structured problem solving techniques (e.g. 8D, 6 sigma)
- Manage the cross functional plant problem solving team, to ensure that key issues are being progressed (Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost)
- Responsible for Quality Engineering Chassis component activities during vehicle launch phases, from design through to Launch.
- Key liaison between PD engineering departments and Plant manufacturing to ensure key quality issues are being addressed (e.g. key lessons learnt progress)
- Report-out KPI Dashboard aligned to Chassis and Product corrective actions for concerns identified.
- Lead World Class Customer Performance Audit aligned to Chassis to ensure concerns are actioned and control plans are implemented, through individual area sufficiency plans, to achieve better than target performance.
- Concern, definition and problem analysis will be an integral part of the job, as will liaison with the Engineering and Manufacturing Teams to maintain and sustain performance output
- Interface with CME and AME to ensure key procedure requirements are being adhered to, and helping to develop continuous improvements processes.
- Overall responsibility for departmental Safety, Quality, Delivery, Cost and Morale
- Lead specific Chassis facility installations during the process development build phases.
- Manage the plant Gate hold process for Chassis Concerns identified.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Experience in procedure adherence, control and auditing in a manufacturing environment (e.g.TS-16949, APQP, SPC, PPAP, FMEA, Control Plans)
- Experience in leading teams within in an Automotive Manufacturing high output environment.
- Good statistical and numerical reasoning skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the Company is essential
- Proven Problem Solving skills, using data to analyse and report Performance KPI’s
- Experience 5 years minimum in a similar role
- Competent user of MS Office: Word, Power point & particularly Excel
- English language active
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.