Quality senior leader
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - Subject Matter expert on Inspection in his area, and to drive the performance though this area
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Quality Inspection Strategy
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and subsequent management of the Quality Inspection Team. Organisation to be confirmed pending Quality Inspection Strategy.
- Manage the Inspection processes throughout the area and drive key performance metrics in this area (e.g. Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Morale and Environment).
- Oversee the key repair activities to ensure that repairs are carried out to the necessary standard and within time to achieve (of line reworks)
- Ensure that key Manufacturing external issues (e.g. 0MIS) are being progressed, with adequate containment / corrective action plans in place
- Drive the plants Premium Customer Performance Audit (WCPA) metric, through individual area sufficiency plans, to achieve better than target performance.
- Ensure the permanent readiness of the operators (training and qualification) including for the changes, as per JLR procedures.
- Manage the plant Gate hold / Stop Ship / Facility tag Process for any major quality issues.
- Manage the Daily Review to ensure key issues are being addressed.
- Some training maybe required in the UK, based on experience levels.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Relevant Engineering DegreePoslať spoločnosti životopis
- Experience in leading teams in a manufacturing environment
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the Company is essential
- Leadership skills, able to motivate and lead a cross functional team to resolve cross-functional issues – expert level
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy