Quality Leader - off track area (Quality leader pre staticke a dymamicke testovanie)
Information about the position
Place of work
Nitra region, Nitra
Job description, responsibilities and duties
- Subject Matter expert on Inspection points in his area, and to drive the performance though this area
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the online Quality Inspection Strategy
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and subsequent management of the Quality Inspection Team. Organisation to be confirmed pending Quality Inspection Strategy.
- Manage the Inspection processes throughout the area and drive key performance metrics in this area (e.g. Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery, Morale and Environment).
- Oversee the key repair activities to ensure that repairs are carried out to the necessary standard and within time to achieve (on line reworks).
- Ensure that key Manufacturing external issues (e.g. 0MIS) are being progressed, with adequate containment / corrective action plans in place.
- Drive the plants Premium Customer Performance Audit (WCPA) metric, through individual area sufficiency plans, to achieve better than target performance.
- Ensure the permanent readiness of the operators (training and qualification) including for the changes, as per JLR procedures.
- Manage the plant Gate hold / Stop Ship / Facility tag Process for any major quality issues.
- Manage the Daily Review to ensure key issues are being addressed.
- Some training maybe required in the UK, based on experience levels.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Relevant Engineering Degree
- Experience in leading teams in a manufacturing environment
- Problem Solving skills
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the Company is essential
- Leadership skills, able to motivate and lead a cross functional team to resolve cross-functional issues – expert level
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.