- Departmental expert for the relevant Dynamic Audit Tests
- Responsible for ensuring that the Dynamic Audit Control Plans are achieved on time.
- Responsible for assessing the vehicle performance during various Vehicle Dynamic Audit Tests – Squeaks & Rattles, Water Test, Windnoise Drive Test, Vehicle Quietness Test and Static / Dynamic Audit Tests.
- Responsible for finding problem root causes, audit reporting and escalating non-conformity issues
- Responsible for maintaining the departmental 5S standards.
- Responsible for achieving Work Group Performance Metrics
- Responsible for adhering to H&S Requirements
- Responsible for ensuring departmental compliance to internal and external audits.
- UK training will be required pending on previous experience.
- Supporting various departments on internal build issues linked to Water Leaks, Noises etc.
Requirements for the employee
Secondary with school-leaving examination
Follow-up/Higher Professional Education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous OEM Dynamic Audit experience.
- Good problem solving ability. Root cause definition.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data to the appropriate engineers.
- Ability to participate within a team. ‘Team player’.
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to adhere to departmental procedures and processes
- Current Driving License Required.
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.