- Subject matter expert on site for the Dynamic Audit Test Audits. These include S&R’s (Hydropluse), Static Water Test, Engineering Body Hole Size (Vehicle Quietness), Vehicle Windnoise Drive Test and Static & Dynamic Vehicle Assessments.
- Responsible for delivering the Dynamic Audit Strategy for Nitra.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and management of the Dynamic Audit Team (1 S&R Test Auditor, 1 Static Water test Auditor, 1 EBHS Auditor, 1 Windnoise Drive Test Auditor and 1 Static & Dynamic Test Auditor Per Shift)
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the Dynamic Audit Test facilities, with the Plant Quality, Quality Centre. Including equipment procurement.
- Responsible for confirming that all test requirements and specifications are included within the Dynamic Audit Test Control Plans.
- Responsible for identifying quality issues and identifying correct ownership to resolve issues.
- Ensure the Dynamic Audit Test Control Plans are developed, implemented and achieved in-line with the launch and post Job 1 build plans, and support high hurt online FTT issues.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal and external audits.
- UK training will be required pending on previous experience.
- Responsible for raising non-conformity issues and tracking progress through to completion.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and achieving the Dynamic Audit Test Performance Metrics / KPI’s.
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous experience in vehicle test audits.
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the business.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Effective problem solving skills
- Control plan development experience
- Ability to manage multiple complex problems
- Good vehicle technical knowledge
- Willingness to learn.
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.