Dynamic Audit Engineer
Information about the position
- Place of work
- Nitra region, Nitra
- Job description, responsibilities and duties
- - Subject matter expert on site for the Dynamic Audit Test Audits. These include S&R’s (Hydropluse), Static Water Test, Engineering Body Hole Size (Vehicle Quietness), Vehicle Windnoise Drive Test and Static & Dynamic Vehicle Assessments.
- Responsible for delivering the Dynamic Audit Strategy for Nitra.
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and management of the Dynamic Audit Team (1 S&R Test Auditor, 1 Static Water test Auditor, 1 EBHS Auditor, 1 Windnoise Drive Test Auditor and 1 Static & Dynamic Test Auditor Per Shift)
- Responsible for the planning and implementation of the Dynamic Audit Test facilities, with the Plant Quality, Quality Centre. Including equipment procurement.
- Responsible for confirming that all test requirements and specifications are included within the Dynamic Audit Test Control Plans.
- Responsible for identifying quality issues and identifying correct ownership to resolve issues.
- Ensure the Dynamic Audit Test Control Plans are developed, implemented and achieved in-line with the launch and post Job 1 build plans, and support high hurt online FTT issues.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance to internal and external audits.
- UK training will be required pending on previous experience.
- Responsible for raising non-conformity issues and tracking progress through to completion.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and achieving the Dynamic Audit Test Performance Metrics / KPI’s.
- Contract type
Requirements for the employee
- Required education
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
- Personality requirements and skills
- - Previous experience in vehicle test audits.Poslať spoločnosti životopis
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the business.
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Effective problem solving skills
- Control plan development experience
- Ability to manage multiple complex problems
- Good vehicle technical knowledge
- Willingness to learn.
Information about the recruitment process
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.
- Brief description of the company
- Main focus of the company's activities
- Employment placement and personal consultancy