- Subject Matter expert for Incoming Quality within Plant Quality / Manufacturing
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the Incoming Quality Strategy
- Responsible for the recruitment, training and subsequent management of the Incoming Quality Team. Organisation to be confirmed pending the Incoming Quality Strategy.
- Responsible for Level Zero Problem Solving, to assess which issues should be assigned to the Supplier.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the Supplier Technical Assistance (STA) Team.
- Responsible for managing and tracking Supplier Non-Conforming Material.
- Responsible for containing / sorting supplier issues, so that production in not affected.
- Responsible for tracking manufacturing cost recovery, where applicable.
- Responsible for delivering Incoming Quality Inspection Control Plans
- Some training maybe required in the UK, based on experience levels.
- Development, implementation and achievement of internal Incoming Quality Metrics/KPI’s
Requirements for the employee
University education (Bachelor's degree)
University education (Master's degree)
English - Upper intermediate (B2)
Personality requirements and skills
- Previous Incoming Quality Experience
- Ability to lead and manage a team.
- Ability to collect, collate and communicate data effectively to all levels within the business
- Ability to lead cross functional teams
- Ability to analyse complex data
- Effective problem solving skills
- Previous 1st Tier Supplier Experience
- Active English
In case you fulfill the above stated requirements, and are interested please send us your CV in Slovak and English language. Adecco will contact only selected candidates , given the large number of applicants . Thank you for your understanding, we look forward to our future cooperation.